Child Custody | Alter Family Law | Colorado Divorce and Family Law Attorney Skip to content

Child Custody

Writ of Habeas Corpus and Writ of Assistance

Sometimes an order is issued which is difficult to enforce. One such order involves a parenting time or child custody order that the other parent (‘bad parent’) refuses to abide by and hides with the child so that they cannot be found. The parent with the order (‘good parent’) needs some way to enforce that…

Read More

The Disappearing Parent and Child

I had an interesting case finish up the other day involving a parent who would not let the other parent see their child.  The parties were not married and did not have an existing court case prior to the one I filed.  To make matters worse, the parent with the child had disappeared locally, so…

Read More
Scroll To Top